Thursday, September 15, 2011

so much to do so little time!!

Okay so my mother, sister, two nieces and a friend of theirs will be here tomorrow evening. They are driving from Oregon and started their trip this morning at 6 o'clock. My house is still a mess and I am trying to get my daughters birthday gifts finished before they get here because I know they wont get done while they are here. They aren't heading back until the 23rd I believe, (sorry if I am wrong mom too much on the brain) and my baby's 2nd birthday is on the 27th. I almost have one gift finished but I have two more to build and a lot of felt food to make. On top of that, I am really feeling like fall is upon us and I need to get my daughter's bedding finished so she will be warm when winter takes over. I have been working on her quilt for about a month on and off and it is not very detailed so I have no excuse as to why it is not finished already but I am almost done with it. I still have pillow cases, and decorative pillows to make but they may have to wait for the winter months when I get snowed in :)

Enough about that, like I said I have been working on my daughter's birthday gifts and one of them is almost done......I am sooo happy with how it came out and I am planning on putting a real working clock on it!!! Well its late here so I must get to bed, but let me know what you think!!



 This is the quilt I have been working on forever (or so it seems).
 I'm going to put the clock in the pink block. I cant wait to get it finished.
 I know, I know, I said its a birthday present but shes only two she doesn't know the difference.
Not even finished and she loves it already!!!













Happy baby!!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I LOVE your stove it looks great! I cant wait to see what elese you do with it! I still need to finish Abby's sink, you are giving me the kick in the rear I needed! ;)

    Jeni @ Becoming Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oven is really adorable. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me your comments and questions: